Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the information and content available on our Website belong to Antalia Pharma. Much of the content is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Unless otherwise stated, the content may be copied only for your personal use. Content should not be modified, performed, published, transferred to anyone else or used for any commercial purpose.
Our Website may invite you to contact us or to provide information about yourself and we will store the personal data you provide. These may contain among others the following:
- Email address
When you contact us with questions or requests, we will use personal data provided by you to answer your query. We may use your personal information: (a) to respond to your questions or requests for additional information; (b) to provide you with information that you have specifically requested or that we have asked if you would like to receive; and (c) for internal analysis so that we can better understand how we can improve our site, products and services.
They will be archived for later reference and erased when the process is fully completed unless you agree to share your personal information for research purpose.
What rights you have over your personal data
According to data protection principles and legislation and in order to ensure the privacy and protection of the personal data of visitors of the Website, we inform you that you have the following rights to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers.
- Εmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 30 Str.Agias Eirnis, 15126 Marousi, Athens
- Telephone number: +30 210 81 00000
We use appropriate security measures (technical and organizational) to protect the information you give us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, you accept that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and agree that we are not responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
“Cookies” may be used on this Website. Most browsers now recognize when a cookie (see definition below) is offered and permit you to refuse or accept it. If you are not sure whether your browser has this capability, you should check with the software manufacturer, your company’s technology help desk or your Internet service provider. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the services of our site if cookies are disabled. By using this website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer/device for the stated purposes.
Cookies we use
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions.